– A casual atmosphere
– Friendly people who will guide you around if you like
– Inspiring music and a variety of creative arts
– Messages designed to integrate into your daily life
– A safe, creative setting for children
– An inviting café for you to connect with others, have a conversation and enjoy a hot cup of coffee
– That you matter to God—and to us, the family of Grace Church
Saturday Night at 5:30 & 7:00pm
Children engage in age-appropriate activities and creative lessons to help them get a clear first impression of their loving heavenly Father.
Our Secure Check-In and volunteer screening help ensure a safe environment for your child.
Jump into a Discovery Group! These short-term groups are designed to help you get to know what Grace Church is all about. Through this seven-week experience, you’ll be able to connect with others while learning what it means to be part of the team here at Grace.
Pastor Jeff will lead the first week and walk you through the history, heartbeat and vision of Grace. For the remaining 6 weeks, a pastor will lead each group through what means to Know It, Live It, and Give It Away.
Stop by the Welcome Center in the main lobby. The friendly folks there will be happy to answer your questions. There are many opportunities for you to connect at Grace.
We invite you to jump in and get to know the family of Grace Church!
If you still have questions, please call our church office at 330.825.6291. We’d be happy to help any way we can!